Snorkling

We went to the Jetties, just a little drive from our condo, and Randy and Jeff snorkeled out at the point.  About 15 to 20 feet from them several dolphins were playing.  Toni and I tried to signal to the guys so they could see them, but the guys didn't see us, much less the dolphins.  I tried snorkeling here and loved it!  When I got out of the water, I walked with Toni around the enclosed area while Jeff and Randy continued snorkeling.  Randy and I both stayed out too long and sunburned.  We went to dinner at Captain Anderson's, where I  had grouper and Randy had a cheese appetizer and seafood.  The food was good but I broke my tooth.  I was eating bread at the time and it wasn't hard, so it was just that tooth's time to go.  Fortunately it didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment