April 15, 2012

The other night around midnight I thought I heard some knocking outside.  I rolled over and went back to sleep but the knocking continued.  Finally I got up and checked at the door where the Security guy was waiting to tell me that our water line was spraying water all over.  I was not in the mood to check it out at midnight so I let him shut the water off.  In the morning we turned the water back on to see what was going on and sure enough, water spray everywhere from a hose under the RV.  It was easy to see where the end of the hose had cracked, so we got a new section of hose from an RV store and replaced the cracked piece.  And just in time - it was sprinkling while we were finishing up, and right after that it poured!  And it was surprisingly COLD.  Cold rain - just peachy.  We decided to go the Cheesecake Factory since it was likely to be less crowded on a rainy day.  We were able to get right and ordered pizza.  It was OK, but nobody goes to the Cheesecake Factory for pizza.  So for dessert Randy ordered the Tower of Chocolate and I got the Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake.  And by golly, they do dessert well!
It rained through the night and this place isn’t set up for that much rain - areas in the RV lot looked like a lake because there’s no proper drainage.  And it stayed cold - what happened to the sun?

No comments:

Post a Comment