Tea Time at Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort

Yesterday I hosted another tea party for the Resort.   This time I brewed Earl Grey - I decided to serve something that I know most guests would like, instead of an unknown tea.  We had about 20 guests this time, including two little girls who were so excited to be at a real Tea Party.  A couple of high school boys stopped in, too - they were a little embarrassed to be at a Tea Party but they just couldn't resist the goodies.  

I love doing this, although I probably wouldn't if I didn't have access to the world's greatest chef.  Randy always makes the Treats, and every time I ask for something different.  This time the menu was a combination of our ideas - Black Forest Ham and Aged Swiss Cheese sandwiches with a light Dijon mustard, dressed eggs, and little chocolate cakes shaped like eggs.  The cakes were filled with chocolate cream and covered with a chocolate ganache, then decorated with pink frosting. It was AWESOME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment