Still sick

Yesterday Randy replaced the last bit of the floor in our bathroom. It was the section around the toilet, so of course he had to pull the toilet out do to the work. He got all the floor laid and I got the walls painted, but it was late by then. We couldn't re-assemble the toilet until the wall paint and floor glue dried, so we spent the night without a working toilet in the RV. Fortunately we could use the one in the house, but that meant we had to go outside, unlock the house door, and scoot inside to use the bathroom. It was cold again last night and we didn't enjoy the experience.

This morning Randy got busy so now we have indoor plumbing again - what a blessing! As for me, I am still a mess. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night, but that was a lot more than I got the night before. Today I coughed so hard I almost passed out; didn't know that was possible but it is. The pharmacist at CVS recommended Delsym; I am taking it but I don't notice it having any effect. I have tried honey, hot tea, pineapple juice, grape juice, melted ice cream and too many cough drops to count but nothing works. I am sure this will pass, but it seems like it should have passed by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment