Farewell at the Farmhouse

When it was time for me to leave Spain, the group of people I worked with took Randy and me out to dinner at the Old Farmhouse, near Asua. This was probably the best restaurant in the area. Since they didn't take reservations before 9pm we had a late dinner, but we were used to that by then. It was a great meal, and afterwards the my co-workers were kind enough to give me some presents, to commemorate my stay in Bilbao.
I am so glad I got the chance to meet these people, who made me feel welcome and helped me do my job. On one side of the table sat Jeff, Rita, Mario, Stephan and his wife, and Santi.
On the other side of the table were Edwardo, Inyaki, Mercedes, Anna and Tapia.

I will always look back on my time in Spain as one of the most wonderful times of my life, and all these people helped make it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment