Valentines Day Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day. I hope all are having a wonderful day.
Today in Az it is about 75 degrees and sunny. What beautiful weather we are having these days. As Jackie told you yesterday we went to our first Rodeo. It was a lot of fun. I think the best part was the wild horse race. That was just plain hilarious watching those guys try to catch the horse, saddle it and ride across a finish line.
A while back we went to a restaurant in Chandler called My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. It was great. We had a meat platter that contained Lamb Chops, Chicken Souvlaki, Beef Soulvaki, pork Soulvaki, Mousaka, Pastitsio, Gyro meat, Rice, Vegetables and Lemon Potatoes and it came with salads. Needless to say it was more than we could eat and we brought home 2 large containers of food. I highly recommend this restaurant. I am putting a link to their website here on the blog.
Until next time happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment