Meeting Friends in Old Town Temecula

Yesterday I slept most of the day; I guess it took that long to get the Valium out of my system. Today I felt more like a person so I got caught up on tracking our finances and balancing our accounts. Randy worked on the RV awhile, then we went to Costco to get cat litter. One of the benefits of shopping at Costco is that they offer a lot of samples; today it was crepes with Nutella and potato chips, two of my favorites!

For dinner we drove to Temecula to meet with Dave and Margie, friends from Hilton Head. Another couple from Hilton Head, Kim and DeeDee, joined us. They were at Hilton Head before our time but it was nice to swap stories of experiences and food. Old Town Temecula looks like fun; we'll come back here sometime when we have all day to explore.

One year Ago: Acadia National Park
Two Years Ago: One Hot Mama's
Four Years Ago: Paul Revere's Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment