12/13 Almost Roatan

We were supposed to go snorkeling today but Randy wasn't feeling well. The weather was questionable so the others decided not to snorkel today, either.  

So after Aaron and I went to the desk to see about canceling our trip. They sent us ashore to talk to the lady organizing the busses taking people out to their various tour locations. She agreed to cancel the tour for Randy and I, and change the other 4 to a tour of city and beach. 

They went ashore and I brought some orange juice back to Randy. He napped while I read. We watched a bit of Polar Express on TV before going to lunch. Randy enjoyed his steak and fried but I thought my spaghetti Bolognese was better.

Later I met the rest of the group in windjammer - so glad that they all enjoyed their day. We played cards awhile until. After a short break for a nap we all met up to play Animal Video trivia, where, for a change, we won! We were awarded 4 plastic royal Caribbean cups (major awards!) before going to dinner.

 
The Maitre'd Anant is from India. He told us a bit about India, and about his niece who speaks excellent Spanish and has a good job because of that. He seems to like his job and love his family - good balance!

Assistant waiter Suarnata was quieter but very freindly and helpful. 
And a cute lobster towel waiting for us in our room!







No comments:

Post a Comment