Another Day at Sea, then home again.

Today was another day at sea, which was another way of saying we were cruising straight back. One thing I remember that the water and wind combined to make it rougher sailing. Not bad, but enough that the Captain got on the intercom and made an announcement about it. Unfortunately I couldn't understand exactly what he was said because he had a strong accent and a bad intercom. It sounded like he was changing our course but there was a lot else he said that I didn't catch. I'm not a good sailer even on a calm sea so that worried me. It didn't worry anyone else, though, including the staff who, presumably, could understand him. I asked a couple of them and they hadn't even paid attention to him. Oh well.

This evening was the Parade of flags, which is always interesting. And they lit the tall, beautiful Christmas tree yesterday.

When we went to the cabin to pack, we found another little towel critter!

In the morning we got into port and made an easy exit. Wish we could pick up Shorty today, but we will be able to do that tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment