January 1. 2010

Happy New Year!!!! Wow another decade in the books. Is it my imagination or is time speeding up? It just seems like yesterday we thought the world would end when the calendar changed to January 1, 2000 and now here we are in 2010.

We went to a New Years party at the park last night and it was a lot of fun. We didn't make it all the way to midnight but none the less the world is still on a somewhat even keel. It seems harder and harder to stay up late and with that in mind I say when you get tired go to bed.

I have made no resolutions this year because Last Year I made a resolution not to make resolutions anymore. (Doing pretty good right?)

I will say that I have some hopes for the future year. The first hope is that we have a safe, fun and productive trip to Alaska this year. Also I hope that I get healthier this year which means I need to learn to keep my mouth closed at the dinner table.

We are starting to get things ready to go to Alaska. It seems there are a lot of things that we must do prior to the trip. We need to be sure the pets records are up to date, that our insurance is valid in Canada, what we will do for phone service, what to expect on the trip up and the list goes on. If anyone reading this blog has suggestions for things to checkon or pitfalls to be aware of I would appreciate your thoughts.

May this year be the best of your life. We hope that you receive many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment