Summergrass San Diego Bluegrass Festival - day 4

Sunday was another day of the Summergrass Festival, although not a full day. Activities wound up around 5 pm so food services ended shortly after 2. Personally I was glad - I was exhausted, and I wasn't one of the people who worked 7 am to 7 pm! I really don't know how these folks do it. And they are all volunteers, it's all to earn money for the Museum. 

There were more musical groups playing today, culminating in a large children's group. We couldn't hear the music very well in the kitchen, but they seemed to be doing a good job.

At 2 o'clock we started cleaning up the food area. Fortunately the kitchens were kept in order all along the way, so there wasn't a mess to clean. Last order of the day was dividing the left-overs among the volunteers. 

Randy and I didn't do much in the evening - we were just too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment