Royal Caribbean Cruise - Day 4

Quiet day today. Randy wasn't feeling his best - no real symptoms, he just didn't feel good. It's probably just too much food - neither one of us is used to this! I had breakfast with Frank and Rosita, which was a good thing because Frank had the perfect solution for Randy - a nice hot toddy. Frank supplied a teaspoon of honey and about three fingers of Gentleman Jack. I added that to some hot tea, Randy drank it right down, and napped all day. And that was OK because soon it was announced that due to rough waters, the ship would not dock, so all excursions were cancelled. About this time we got a phone call from Aaron that we didn't want to get. But there is nothing we can do from the ship except pray, so we did lots of that.

While Randy napped, I grabbed a hot dog for lunch, then watched Jumanji 2 in the Royal Theater at the front of the ship. By dinnertime Randy was still more tired than hungry so I just got him some ice cream. For myself, well, I'd been eating too much so I skipped most of dinner but still had a cheese roll with butter and brie. I was pretty tired too so we were both in bed by 6:30. Not used to this rich life.

No comments:

Post a Comment