Delicious Josephines and even more delicious Kris's

Today everyone went to work again ...except me. So Glenda picked me up and we went to decorate the church for her wedding. Although I didn't do any decorating, I just took photos of her and her two friends doing the work. 
After they finished Glenda drove me and Kris to Josephine's, where Aaron and Randy met us for lunch. 
Randy's club sandwich and salad were good, but my ham sandwich (yes, there is ham under all that bacon and cheese) and cheese broccoli soup were better.
We were stuffed by the time they brought around the dessert tray, but that looked so good that we got some for later. 

By the time dinnertime came around, we were all ready for Kris's pot roast, cooked with carrots and potatoes, and some (a lot) of home-made noodles. It was absolutely excellent and we all stuffed ourselves again. We had to wait a bit for dessert, but eventually we managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment