To each his/her task of the day

Today Randy R and Kris went to their respective jobs, Randy went to work with Aaron, and I welcomed the time to experiment with my cameras. I borrowed a camera and lens from Randy's boss Jim and needed to figure out the best configuration between them and my stuff. Eventually I came up with a combination that I think will work for the wedding photos.

In the afternoon Randy came home first, so we went to Walmart for a few things, then stopped by to say hi to Aaron. His house is almost empty but not empty enough. He has about one week to be completely out for the new owner. Glenda and he are combining two complete households, so it's likely to be a challenge to find a place for everything. 

Tonight Randy R brought home Roma's pizza and salad for dinner. So glad that Roma's is still open, although Covid is making it hard on them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment