Yard work

We don't have enough projects going so, we are working on the yard. One of our goals is to get rid of the grass next to the house. Geckos are everywhere here and they don't bother me much, but I want them to stay outside. It will take awhile to surround the house with decorative rock, but we did get a start on it. 
I actually want to get rid of all of the grass. My first week here I got bit by everything imaginable while standing in our front yard, and decided right then that the grass will have to go. It's too hot to do everything at once, so I started with a spot to set a bench. Several cars driving by slowed way down. Maybe because it looked like I was digging a grave?
I got enough done to set up the bench, and several days later I took out another section of grass and rocked over it. This is not the final look, it's just a stage along the way. Eventually I will have all this grass gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment