09/03/09 Retired! Without insurance

Retired at last!  Said goodbye to everyone at Enterprise, did a quick exit interview, and Randy picked me up. Randy had free tickets to the baseball game, so we walked over to the ballpark. Walked home afterwards, stopping by the new Schnucks. Our insurance contact called to say he could not get an insurance policy for us because we were not true residents of South Dakota. It's unfortunate that he called with this information right after I quit work, but Cobra will be OK for awhile while we do look for a policy.

Randy and I worked on replacing the washer hose – the new hose leaked until it was put on extra tight. I balanced the checkbook while Randy made spaghetti for dinner. Then I cleaned the RV and organized the fridge.   


No comments:

Post a Comment