Last day in Branson

Late last night I started getting flashes of light in one eye. A quick look on-line taught me that it was probably nothing, but there was a slight chance that my retina was separating from the eye wall. A slight chance of something that bad was enough to send me to an eye doctor in the morning. We ended up at Pearl Vision, which I never would have thought of, but I was very impressed with the care there. The doctor scanned my eye wall and gave me good information, including the fact that this was simply vitreous gel separating from the retina. No problem!

We checked out a few thrift stores and got lunch at Billy Bob's Burgers - another good recommendation from Kris. 

We didn't do anything exciting during our extended Branson stay, but we felt a lot more rested at the end of it. We will head for Washington tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment