Miscellaneous London

We went to London so many times that I lost count, and there was something wonderful to see each time. On one visit we got a look at the museum ship HMS Belfast.
Royal Guards were visible around town, and everyone wanted to take a picture with them. I was more interested in posing with the horse than with the guard!
I loved this entrance. Why make something simple when this is possible?
Tower Bridge at night - one of the best sights!
I really like the name of this church - it's the Church of All Hallows by the Tower. This is reported to be the oldest church in the City of London.  Makes sense, it was founded in 675. Of course not all of it is that old, but they do have some bits of the original church. 
I am not much of a drinker, but I really enjoyed the picturesque pubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment