Looking for home

We are spending our days looking for a new home. With Bradenton to the south and Tampa to the north, Ruskin seemed like a good base but so far we haven't found what we are looking for. And the weather is getting a little hotter and a lot more humid - it's like a sauna outside. It will rain most of the week so maybe the weather will be nicer after that.

Yesterday was a day I thought might never come - I was able to wear cute sandals! I developed a really bad case of plantar fascitis while I was in Vista that lasted for months; I was actually afraid I would never really get better. But it finally healed!
I wore them when we went out to lunch in Bradenton. Randy found a little hot dog spot called Detroit Coney Island. Pretty good, we would definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment