Street Signs

The road to Valley View is not a major road; it has a lot of curves and gaines/drops altitude, depending on the direction you are going. It goes through a couple of very small towns, one of which has some traffic signs I've never seen before. What is a "Traffic Calmed Area"?
It turns out this is just an official way of saying they've put in some slow-you-down road tricks, like speed bumps (there weren't any) or curves (the whole road was curves) or narrow lanes (again, that describes the whole road). So somewhere there is a good street sign salesman!

No comments:

Post a Comment